Considering the current stressful situations among our scattered brethren, we thought it appropriate to make you aware that the Christian Church of God is a welcoming fellowship for any who seek to share the love of the Truth and seek to mutually support one another. As the ‘time of Jacob’s Trouble’ looms, the admonition found in Malachi 3:16 becomes increasingly important to each of us. One need not separate from any other affiliation to be welcome among us, so long as they sincerely believe in, love and humbly seek to obey our Lord and Savior. The fellowship we enjoy is not based upon allegiance to an organization, but based upon the love of God.
Holy Day Schedule
We will be keeping the God Ordained holy days in 2015, which start with Passover service the evening of Thursday, April 2nd.
Weekly Sabbath Service
We observe Sabbath each week at 11 am Saturday.
The Christian Church of God is non-denominational and autonomous, not being affiliated with any other religious or secular organization, but values fellowship with all those of like persuasion.
WHY "the End of the World" didn't happen as Predicted!
The ‘end of the world’ is a misnomer, presenting believers with a severely distorted scenario. Such predictions are always proved wrong and uneventfully pass by for substantial reasons!
“Armageddon” is not the ‘end of the world’ but rather a battle that will see victors, losers and survivors! “Apocalypse” is not a word that means “destruction”, but rather a Greek word meaning “a revealing”. The ‘end of this world’, as the Bible describes it, is not the destruction of all life on earth. The Biblical description of the ‘end of this age’ first involves a time of unprecedented Tribulation. Great Tribulations precede what believers call ‘the end of the world’ (this evil world as we know it.) God’s two witnesses will powerfully prophesy for 3-1/2 years prior to Christ’s Second Coming. These two witnesses will have world wide media exposure and dominate the news for years! The Great Tribulation period will end with the Second Coming of Christ with His resurrected Saints. ( The Second Coming and the First Resurrection is regarded by some as “the Rapture”! ) The Second Coming will begin the righteous 1000 year world ruling Kingdom of God on Earth. Humanity will enjoy another 1000+ years of peace and prosperity beyond the Tribulation period. The REAL “end of the world” will culminate with a life-or-death sentencing of all who have ever lived. That Final Sentencing will occur more than 1000 years after the Second Coming.
Feast of Tabernacles
We are pleased to invite all brethren who are called to God’s truth and purpose to join us for Feast-keeping.
Invited speakers base their messages on the abundant scriptures which reveal the plan our awesome God has for the salvation of mankind.
Keeping the Feast each year advances our understanding of Scripture. And where else is it possible to enjoy fellowship, spiritual conversation and the fat of the land all at once! Only at God’s appointed Feasts.
- Monthly Bible Studies: These held the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at EastMeadow Hall, E & 32 Roads, Grand Junction, 7:00 pm. Bible Studies are open to the public, are interactive, addressing subjects of interest to the attendees.
- Publishing: Pastor Del Leger authors and publishes a number of instructional booklets acquainting the Truth seeker with the fundamentals of our beliefs and addressing the questions often asked by the general churchgoing public. We also provide articles covering a wide range of relevant Biblical topics.
- Radio Broadcasts: Each Sunday in Grand Junction (KNZZ @ 7 & 10 am) and in Glenwood Springs (KGLN @ 10 am) we sponsor Ronald Dart's Radio Broadcast "Born to Win".
- Internet Websites: The congregation operates three websites: www.ccofgod.org, www.faith-once-delivered.org and www.goldensheaves.org presenting audio messages, articles and information regarding our beliefs and activities. These websites have proven to be useful in making contact with scattered brethren and new people seeking fellowship and answers to important life questions
- Quarterly Newsletter: Generally in advance of each holyday season, our local congregation newsletter is sent out to our mailing list, called "Echoes of the Word". To request your free copy, or other literature, contact: email@example.com
- African Missions: We provide gospel teaching materials and local counseling to several small groups in Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya. This work is assisted by several co-workers based in Kenya.
- Mailing List: We maintain regular contact with a significant number of brethren around the world, many of whom support our outreach ministry, both prayerfully and financially.
Many, who are discovering the Truths of God’s Word, find what is plainly stated in Scripture to be very different from what they had been taught in the religions in which they grew up. We here, in this presentation, consider many questions received from such individuals, without any reservations against providing answers that at times differ with orthodoxy. This booklet begins by presenting a four page Self-Study Guide taking the reader thru many Basic Biblical Teachings, and following that, forty pages of insightful / thought provoking questions submitted by new brethren, many from Africa. It serves as an introduction to the Truths of God’s Word, not taught by all Main Stream religions, but which are Fundamental in explaining God’s Redemptive PLAN for ALL of Humanity. If you have questions regarding any of these references, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write: P.O. Box 2111, Grand junction, Co 81502 to join us for Feast-keeping.